Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Another day in Granada
Today we spent the morning looking over pictures with the professional photographer Tino. It was very helpful because he had some good points. After that we ate at a nice restaurant and I had flan. It was interesting and did not taste like anything I have ever had. Later we went to an Irish pub to watch the football game between Spain and the US. It was pretty intense but never as rad as hockey. We then walked another couple of miles so my feet felt like they were going to fall off. We went to a really pretty palace it had a lot of Muslim style architecture. It was a long day but really nice but I would die for a foot massage. O guess what US won.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes, it is big news over here that the US won. I guess it was never expected. Sounds like it is time to pull out the moleskin and tennis shoes. At least you will be in shape before color guard starts again. Post some more Pics please.
ReplyDelete