Thursday, June 25, 2009

Flamenco dancing

We went to a flamenco school today. It was nice because the owner of the store is very skilled and her mother is one of the greatest dancers in the world. They were very intense. It made me want to become a dancer for a second but then I remebered I can't dance. Oh well it was still very beautiful to watch. Today Tino left it was sad but I feel I have improved as a photographer. I am trying to send photos to the school as a thank you but it is not working right now.

4 comments:

  1. Very nice pictures. This is starting to look like a travel blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evie,

    Your photos look really good. Maybe you will get a job with National Geographic or better yet...SOAP Star magazine...

    Love ya,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey eve its ur sis again love the pics plzzzzz!!! post more. How is spain this time around?? I cant wait till u come home!!
    ttyl,
    Ur Sis

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S they look like great dancers! And if u want i bet u could 2.
    Little Sis

    ReplyDelete