Sunday, June 28, 2009

Bull Fighting

We went to see bullfighting. It was definitely a new experience. I liked the parts with the capes and the guys were very talented but it was really disturbing when they kept on stabbing them. Im glad I went but I might need to join PETA. Yesterday we went to an Arab bath. It was very cool there were pools at different temperatures. It was relaxing. They also had a sauna which was very nice. They served delicious tea and I got a nice massage. It was really nice but by the time we got home it was very late so I was tired. Today we went to see horses that was fun. I got to pet them. At first I was unsure of touching them because they have very big teeth and I thought my hand would be bitten off but it wasn't and they were nice.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are really roughing it.
    You need to check your grammar on these blogs. It is a little lacking. This is not texting. I hope you are still having fun.
    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete